June 12, 2014

DIY Easy Pillows



Have sewing machine, will use it! Yeap, that's me folks. But where or when will I ever find the time? Between working a 40+ hour week in the office, household & wifey duties, running around with a young adult preparing for college, and 3 younger children keeping me hopping - how exactly does one find the time to be crafty?

If you have a secret, please let me know; but, in the interim I have located some pretty nifty "Easy Sew/No Sew Pillows" that I am itching to try out. I think these will all make adorable accent pillows for the dorm room we will be decorating in just a few months. 





















8 comments:

  1. These pillows are all oh so pretty! I love the sprocket pillow at the bottom! You did a great job, we would love it if you linked up with our party this week! http://www.kraftingkreations.com/2014/06/awesome-things-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I'd love to link up with you ladies! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Some great ideas, but I especially love those sprocket pillows! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try that one myself Jann! Thank you for stopping by!
      Julie

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these great easy sew pillows at S & S Fridays. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Jody!

      Delete
  4. An unique collection... Thanks for sharing with 4 seasons blog hop.. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Ken!

      Delete

Sweet Strawberry Comments