February 12, 2009

First Ever Blog

I have never had a blog before. Actually, this is really just for me to post my thoughts from time to time, but I dont have time (nor the desire) to keep up with a journal. So this will be it, for all the world to see!

I am tired these days. Life in general has me tired. Kids, husband, work, bills, cooking, cleaning.... it all just has me tired.

Alyssa FINALLY got past basketball season and we are done cheering for this year. THAT is a blessing ya can't even imagine. All that running around. Shheeessh! So glad it is over! I love watching her cheer. I love being around her friends (they are a great group of kids), but I am tired of not being in bed at a decent time. Her grades dropped BIG TIME during basketball season. Her life as she knew it is currently over and she now has to focus on grades again. I WONT have her failing because of her extra activities!

Jada and Maison are back to "demon children". Time for a medication adjustment. Yeah, everyone wants to move out of the house again. Its so frustrating. They dont want to listen to anything we tell them to do, they scream and hollar, they kick and fuss and they tear stuff up. Grrrr. Yeah, time for medication adjustments.

On top of that Jada's evaluation with her therapist didn't go as well as I thought it would. Apparently now, on top of the speech issues, we now have "language processing issues". Whatever! I am so tired of "issues". Just tell me what we have to do to make it better, and that is what we will do. Unfortunately, it isnt that easy. At least with Alyssa's D, if she just takes her damn insulin, she is fine.

Ryan still hasnt been evaluated for SpEd like he is supposed to have done. That is aggrivating me.

I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12438959/?claim=ywkbny7twan">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Strawberry Comments