December 20, 2013

Five things Friday

Five Things I Love In My Life....
 
I am sure most people are expecting: God, my children, husband, car and job. Nope. Not this girl. Those are UNDERSTOOD loves of my life [errrrrrr, at least they should be]! I'm going with the five things that I can't image getting through a day without. The things that keep me going and are always close at hand.



My iPad. I am an "i" junkie and I don't know what I would do without my iPad. I use it (and my iPhone) for nearly everything I do.


 

Diet Coke. Highly addictive and (most likely) preserving my insides as formaldehyde is known to do, it is a rare sigthing to see me WITHOUT one in my hand - just ask anyone who knows me. I know, I know.... pathetic and dumb. Thanks Mom, for getting me hooked on this stuff!
 
 
 
Wool Peacoat. Yes, I know its a crazy thing for a girl in the deep south Louisiana bayous to have on her "can't live without" list, but I am cold natured. I am always freezing and have always been this way. Rarely do I not have a jacket or hoodie of some sort on, but once the temps drop below a average of 70 out comes the peacoat - so pretty much October to March I live in the thing.
 

 
 
Crocs. Lord help me, but I am addicted to these things. I have all of these styles and a variety of colors. I will admit, the bubblegum pink Nadia boot was an "off" decision but man are they warm! I purchased them for a trip that I would be making to Washington, D.C. in January - 4 years ago. While not exactly the prettiest things I have ever seen, they certainly served their purpose [keeping my feet warm & dry in the snow]. SNOW! ME! *shudder*
 
 
 
Facebook. Yea, I am one of the guilty millions who is addicted. There are many things I like [and dislike] about Facebook, but the one thing I love the most is being able to get "news" out to a multitude of people at one time without draining my iPhone [see... the use of another idevice] battery a million times a day. I love connecting with my friends & family who I don't get to see on a regular basis and I will admit, I like to stalk peoples lives! I am a people-watcher by nature I guess, so Facebook allows me to do that without getting caught staring at people! 
 

So there you have it! A look into the world of Julie! 
 
Hugs from the Deep South!
 



 

  

 


2 comments:

  1. Love your 5 things you love in your life! You will see me with a Coke Zero in my hands and I really want an IPAD!! Thanks for sharing on the Four Season Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:02 PM

    I'm a huge iPhone & MacBook junkie. I'm on it as much as my students! I switched to Zevia soda but sometimes drink the occassional Diet Coke.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Strawberry Comments