January 4, 2014

Two weeks go by fast

Its been two weeks since my last post. The holidays were just busy busy for our family. So a quick post now to share what "Santa" brought me.

 

Not one but TWO new Vera Bradley bags. Yes, I was a good girl this year!















Fitbit is amazing! I have several friends using this awesome fitness technology, and I must admit, I was jealous. Its just COOL! Sooo... this was my Christmas present to myself too! In addition to using my Fitbit now, I am syncing it with the My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone & iPad that I have been using for awhile now. At about $99, it was a great investment into my health and well-being. 

While there is a lot I like about the Fitbit Flex, I would have to say that the thing that has been the most intriguing is my sleep pattern! WOW.... no wonder I am tired all the time. This is my sleep log from last night:











Here is what the Fitbit website has to say about the Fitbit Flex that I got:



Flex™ Wireless
Activity + Sleep Wristband

  • Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
  • LED lights show progress against your goal.
  • Monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm.
  • Wear all day and night, even in the shower.
  • Includes tracker, small and large wristbands, charging cable and wireless sync dongle.
Blessings from the Deep South!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Strawberry Comments