November 26, 2013

5 Things My Teenage Daughter Can't Live Without

5 Things My Teenage Daughter
Can't Live Without..... or so she thinks!



 
1. Cell Phone - Her currently model cell phone is an iPhone 4S. Like most other teens her age, it is "her life" in the palm of her hand. HA! Who am I kidding.... its "my life" in the palm of my hand.

 

2. iHomealarm clock for iPad, iPhone and iPod that lets you charge your iPad, Phone or iPod and lets you wake and sleep to any of these or to a custom playlist. A Time Sync button syncs the clock to your iPhone to set the time quickly all while charging the device. FM radio with 6 station memory presets.

 
 
3. Dell Inspiron R Laptop with Switchable Cover - used for school work & play.
 
 

4. EOS Lipbalm - because no girl should have chapped lips and I have to say I agree. I have an EOS nearly everywhere (bedroom, car, bathroom, work, purse) Her current favorite flavor: Sweet Mint  My current favorite: Lemon Drop
 

 
 
 
5. Elite 3 Rifle - Not many girls would say they couldn't live without a rifle.... but MINE would. Not just any rifle though. It's colorguard. No bullets, all spinning & tossing! She is the Rifle Captain, so she definitely couldn't live withough her rifle. (At least in her mind!)
 

 





 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Strawberry Comments