November 21, 2013

Product Review: Elite Pressure Cooker

Not your grandma's pressure cooker, folks! This thing is down right amazing!! No lie, I was a bit scared at first. I mean, we have all heard the stories of an exploding pressure cooker, right? Then my aunt told me about this particular pressure cooker and she just raved about it so, I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I knew she would never steer me wrong after all. 
Can we say:
ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE? Seriously! I used to be a crock-pot queen, but now I am just a pressure cooker queen and I only use my crock-pot for some of old favorites. Cooking time is just amazingly fast with a pressure cooker and I am in love! Its large 8 qt  capacity is perfect for our family of 6 (and whatever "extras" may be at our house on any given night.) 

It is user friendly and super easy to clean! My favorite part!! Forgot to defrost dinner? No big deal. I cook frozen chicken breast in it at least once a week.... at least

I will be posting some of my favorite electric pressure cooker recipes in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, here's the 411 on the Elite 8qt Electric Pressure Cooker:

Large 8qt capacity
  • Suitable for preparing many family-size meals

High-pressure, high-temperature cooking
  • Cooks food rapidly and with less power
  • Also allows for high-altitude cooking 

Multiple cooking options
  • Includes functions for pressure cooking, stewing, braising, simmering and roasting
  • Select the appropriate menu button on the cooker and cooking is done automatically
  • Takes the guesswork out of cooking soups, stews, chili, rice, meat and vegetables

Touchpad digital control with LED display
  • For easily setting and monitoring cooking times

Choose from preset or user-programmable cooking times
  • User can set pressurized cooking time from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking

24-hour preset delay timer
  • Allows user to program cooking to begin in up to 24 hours
  • Cooking starts automatically at end of countdown
More Features
  • Removable nonstick interior pan
  • Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle
  • Automatically switches to Keep Warm at end of cooking cycle
  • Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a power failure
  • Various colors available: black, red, blue

Retail Price: About $100.00 (depending on where you purchase)

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Strawberry Comments