November 27, 2013

Product Review: Proctor Silex Electric Knife

 


 
 
Call me crazy, but this is probably one of my most used kitchen gadgets. No doubt, Thanksgiving would be a bust in my house without it, because I couldn't carve a turkey to save my life without it, but that isn't the only thing I use it for.
 
Over the years I have become a pro at making sandwich trays all because of this amazing little gadget. I simply spread the bread out across the counter, make the sandwiches and then stack the sandwhiches 3-4 high and WHAM, I go to cutting. Ahhhhh, lets tackle 3 large sandwich trays in a matter of an hour.
 
How about cutting fruit & veggies? Easy-peasy with an electric knife!
 
This thing really is a time & life saver and at a VERY affordable price.... why doesn't everyone own one of these? They retail for less than $30.00!!
 
 
Cheers from the Deep South!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Strawberry Comments